The AM Expo is the only trade fair in Switzerland that deals exclusively with additive manufacturing. 80 exhibitors along the entire value-added chain use the trade fair to demonstrate in an application-oriented manner the possibilities offered by additive manufacturing and how manufacturing technology can be used profitably.
Whether beginner or professional in the field of additive manufacturing: AM Expo provides competent answers to central questions on additive manufacturing, tailored to the various fields of application.
AM Expo 2025
The next AM Expo will take place from 16 to 17 September 2025 at Messe Luzern.
Trade fair Committee
Representatives from across the entire value adding chain make up the AM Expo trade fair committee. Together they work on developing the trade fair's focus with an aim to pick up on the needs, trends and developments within the industry and to ensure important topics are incorporated in the support programme.
The trade fair committee consists of the following members:
– Matthias Baldinger, Conteo AG, CEO
– Horst Beck, Brainsize GmbH, Managing Director
– Fritz Bircher, NTN Innovation Booster Additive Manufacturing (NTN IBAM), President
– Simon Burri, KNF Flodos AG, Team Leader Cusomter Service
– Sara Bussmann, Messe Luzern AG, Trade Fair Director
– Urs Durrer, Health Tech Cluster Switzerland, Head of Department for economic affairs Canton of Schwyzmanager
– Siegfried Förg, GBN Systems GmbH, Managing Director
– Jean-Etienne Holzeisen, BREMOR Services Sàrl, Managing Director
– Edwin Jr. Kryenbühl, swissbiomechanics ag, Member of the Management Board
– Prof. Dr. Mirko Meboldt, ETH Zürich, Chair of Product Dev.& Eng. Design
– Dr. Felix Reinert, ProtoShape 3D-Printing AG, Managing Director
– Silvia Rohner, OST – Ostschweizer Fachhochschule
– Ralf Schindel, prodartis AG, Managing Director
– Ralf Schumacher, Bellwald-TEC GmbH, Mitbegründer und Business Advisor
– Adriaan Spierings, Swissmem, Head of Unit Industry Sectors